Skip to main content

AUTHOR'S INTERVIEW : A JOURNEY STEPS TO SUCCESS BY DEEPAK KUMAR PANDEY


















QUESTIONNAIRE :



1) when did you first realize you wanted to be a writer ?

From my childhood I am very much fond of two things, one is reading book and second I like to travel new city. So I started to read motivation book when I was in my college second year .So First Book I read “Question are the Answer” by Allan Pease . I was so motivated myself, after that I read so many motivational books. This was the time when I changed a lot in term of the way of thinking , Imagination. I started to make my dream list and so and so ...Some bad time came  in my professional career and I was unemployed at that time so I thought that I will try to write my autobiography and started research on it. How to publish a book?. As I mentioned in my previous, I had requested call back to “Envicup Publishing” and One of team member from Envicup Publishing called and informed me the complete procedure to publish a book. Finally I have started working on my First Book. After so many effort and with the help of my Publication we decided to release my book on 6-Sep-2018.

2) what do you like to do when you're not writing ?

If  I were not a writer , I would have been normal employee of any company where just I have to work 9:00am- 6:00pm and 2 hour every day I have to travel in bus every day . I have not chosen writing for me . It is my ambition and passion to write something good where I can help for my Country .I can help my Society. I can break the border for those coming generation who are not able to see dream because of their poverty.
Writer gives a shape to  their imagination I would like to say for all writers.
From a writer pen’s :
Your pen is your Employee,
Your words are your investment,
Your book is your company and
You are the boss of your company.

3) how do books get published ?

Journey was not much easy as I thought so when I discussed with my publisher and we had final the deal .So I told to my one of room mate about this. So he started laughing at me and I was bit nervous but I never stopped myself to write my book. Due to delay from my end releasing date got postponed twice. So some of my friend thought that just I am pranking by creating such banner with the help of some photo editor. Even when got book released, the same day one of my friend asked
“What is this bro ? is it real or photo editing in facebook ..
From all tough time, Finally time came to smile and I released my first book “A journey : Steps to success” on 6-Sep-2018.
This is how my publishing journey was.

4) tell us something about your novel/book ? 

Hey Reades, I am very much thankful to you that you have taken time to read my interview from your busy schedule.My readers are my backbone for my passion. My readers are catalyst for me who motivate me to write something new ,something good every time . I working on my new latest book “एक सफर : सफलता की ओर ” . It will be out soon for my readers.
This book is translation of my first book.Some of readers had requested to launch in Hindi Language. So I am releasing coming January month in Hindi Language .In this book , you can enjoy motivational Quote and Inspirational story in Hindi Language.
5) do you like to create books for adult as well as for teenagers ?

Yes, I do Like and I will definitely do write a book for teenagers about their turning point ,twist of life, How the thing will change,others opinion about you, how society react on your behaviours and expectation with you from parents,society ,relatives. From all those barrier , how can you live your passion and dream. So Soon I will write a book for teenagers.

Book your Copy :-
Kindly call on this number : +91 9449969263
Rs.101 +60 (Including delivery charge in All over India).
Get it at a Discounted Price from Evincepub Store:
Paperback:
https://www.evincepub.com/store/a-journey.html
Also Available on These Channels:
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387905535
Google Books: https://books.google.co.in/books/about?id=tr1sDwAAQBAJ


 INTERVIEWED BY:
MR. SUMAN PANDA
TEAM BOOK RACKOON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN A BRIEF DISCUSSION WITH AUTHOR ABU SIDDIK

Bio: Abu Siddik, Assistant Professor at the Department of English, Falakata College, West Bengal, is also a Guest Faculty at the Department of English, Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University, West Bengal, India. He did his Ph. D. on William Faulkner from Vidyasagar University. He has published several articles of merit on subaltern and cultural studies. He is the editor of Representation of the Marginalized in Indian writings in English (2014). His areas of interest include American Literature, Postcolonial Literature, Cultural Studies, Subaltern Studies, and Literary and Cultural Theories. He is presently working on a project entitled “Representations of Bengali Muslims as Marginals: A Study of Select Cultural Texts and Daily lived Experiences”.He has edited Representation of the Marginalized in Indian Writings in English (2015). He is the author of Misfit Parents in Faulkner’s Select Texts (2015), Banglar Musolman (2018). His short fictions and poems appea

AUTHOR'S INTERVIEW: SAFAR RISHTON KA BY PRAHALAD NARAYAN MATHUR

              AUTHOR'S BIO : I, Prahlad narayan mathur, retired as Deputy Manager from The Oriental Insurance company is writer of social reform Hindi Poetry book SAFAR RISTEON KA ' सफर रिश्तों का '. It is my hobby to write on social issues but due to my service commitment, I could not spare myself to publish books hence after retirement I become active and I wrote and published my first hindi poetry book ' सफर रिश्तों का ' (SAFAR RISTEON KA) which is available in all over the world online through Notion Press Chennai (India), amazon, Kobo and Google play etc. I am proud of to be the resident of Ajmer (India) which is the holy place of Hindu and Muslims both. It is my motto and aim to keep on the torch on social evils and try to give message to the youngsters to rebuild the due respects to parents relatives and to society. QUESTIONNAIRE : 1) When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer ? ANS: It was my hobby to writ

AUTHOR'S INTERVIEW: NUPUR SANDHU

AUTHOR'S BIO: An author of two books, "18 Real Life Stories Of Great Valour and Bravery" and "Vinegar and Honey For Perfect Harmony" and one audio book "Bharat Ke Bahadur Bachche",  award winning film-maker of three short films those were accloded at different  International and National film festivals. Nupur epitomizes the modern woman who dons many hats. A mother, a wife, a Serenity Surrender Therapist who is also registered with  Livelovelaughfoundation of mental health for Punjab and Jammu and Kashmir. Charter President of Rotary Club. Volunteered four international camps. Nupur plays each one of the role to perfection. A playwright who lives to write about the burning issues faced by the present day society her play Inhershoes; a journey within based on body shaming was staged in six states including KalaGhodaArtFestival, Mumbai . Her paper "Face The Face Beneath The Face" was published in International Journa